RailSight® is a suite of applications designed to deliver rail shipment and equipment management data through a flexible framework that can be adapted to support the changing business needs of shippers, equipment owners, 3PLs and other industry stakeholders. Components of the RailSight suite include:
- RailSight Track & Trace: RailSight Track and Trace sends out real-time rail data around the clock, tracking railcars and intermodal equipment and shipments on more than 560 rail carriers throughout North America.
- RailSight Monitor: RailSight Monitor offers real-time, immediate and actionable tracking information on railcar and intermodal shipments to help shippers improve fleet optimization, identify problem shipments or cars and manage loaded and empty equipment.
- RailSight Alerts: RailSight Alerts is a component of the RailSight application that enables users to create and manage alerts so that they are notified when certain conditions exist for equipment in their fleets.
- RailSight Demand Trace: RailSight Demand Trace provides access to the complete lifecycle of one's shipments and equipment for more informed decisions and better planning.
- RailSight Messaging: RailSight Messaging turns electronic supply chains into operational assets with the most secure, reliable and efficient communications available.
Available APIs for the RailSight Suite have been listed below.