The Equipment Advisory System replaces the Early Warning System. This new system supports several of the core Early Warning functions, such as using advisories, identifying equipment subject to the advisory and reporting inspections and repairs. In addition, the new Equipment Advisory System expands its scope by adding new advisory types as well as other improvements to the Early Warning system.
The primary benefits of the Equipment Advisory System are:
- Enhanced create process, reducing supplements
- View of all cars on an advisory
- No need for duplicate advisories
- Simplified severity and activity codes
- Prioritize/escalate individual equipment on a single advisory
- Improved equipment handling with new advisories types
- Refresh Equipment Advisory messages
For more information, view the slides from the Early Warning Rewrite Webinar.